Ashe Mischief tagged me to do this in December 2007, and I have only just gotten around to it. That’s how busy I have been. But I am no longer busy, as
1. I handed in my last pieces of work for my degree on Monday. I’m done. Scary. But more blog posts will be done! Whoo!
2. I’m intolerant of onions, which is a pain when I’m trying to buy pasta sauce or going to eat at other people’s houses.
3. Writing is my first love, but music is a close second. Every other day I get up, get dressed, eat breakfast, and then practice piano before I do anything else.
4. Before purple, my favourite colour used to be yellow, which is really strange as they’re opposite on the colour wheel and generally look terrible in combination.
5. I currently have twenty-three library books out. I am a member of two academic libraries, for my college and my university, and two public library systems, but I only have books from my college library and the two public library systems out at the moment.
6. I have fifty-three bottles of nail varnish. Not all of them are full size, but most of them are almost full. I keep them all in a ice-cream box that is a hideous shade of lime green, inside one of my cupboards.
7. I always forget about dirty mirrors when attempting to take daily outfit photos. I took one today but it came out really badly because of the mirror so I will have to try again later.
8. When I was a kid I wanted to be a witch when I grew up, but because all the ones I’d read about were evil, I decided I was going to be a fairy instead. Later I read a book with a good witch in it and went back to wanting to be a witch. I was fascinated by magic until I actually became a teenage witch, of the Wiccan variety, but after a couple of years I lost interest.
If you read this, consider yourself tagged, but you don’t have to do it. I’m not going to hunt you down and force you to post your own!