I’ve never posted a ‘haul’ before because I just don’t think they’re worth the effort. I don’t mind seeing other people’s haul posts but I can’t be bothered to take photos and write a post when I won’t even have much to say! I prefer to wait until I’ve actually used the products/items a good few times so I can properly review them.
However, I wanted to post this just in case you have a little Boots store near you because they, like my local, might have changed their displays and have these items at clearance prices. As far as I can tell with Google none of these items have actually been discontinued, it’s just that they won’t be selling them in smaller branches of Boots any more.
Top to bottom:
- BarryM Black Glitter Eye Crayon – 50p – To be honest I got this just because it was 50p. I’m sure I will find a use for it, it’s black with silver glitter, shouldn’t be that hard. They also had silver and aqua versions of this.
- BarryM Wink Black Marker Pen For Eyes – £1 – I had a Maxfactor eyeliner pen years ago. I got it because I was scared of actual liquid eyeliner. It wasn’t very good. I have heard this is better so I thought I’d give it a try.
- 17 Photo Flawless Mascara in Black Blue and Black Green – £1.50 – Price and curiosity got the better of me. I didn’t get Black Copper, though they had one and I have brown eyes, because brown-black mascaras are too light for my lashes, I prefer blue and green to copper, and I’m not really bothered about bringing out the golden tones in my eyes.
They also had:
- Blue and yellow (!) L’Oreal lipglosses – £1
- Barry M glitter eyeliners – £1
- Barry M Dazzle Dusts, a coral pink one and a gold – £1